Helping you overcome the Hurts, Habits and Hang-Ups in your life.
Every Friday night 7:00 – 8:00 pm in the Family Life Center
8:00-8:30 pm Small Groups
8:30-9:00 pm Food and Fellowship
CELEBRATE God’s healing power in our lives through the eight recovery principles and the Christ-centered twelve steps.
RECOVERY is available from the hurts, habits and hang-ups that are interfering with your relationship with God and others.
* Is forward looking
* Emphasizes personal responsibility
* Utilizes the biblical truth that we need each other
in order to grow spiritually and emotionally
* Addresses all types of hurts, habits, and hang-ups
* Is a safe and confidential place to share your problems
* Is not therapy
* Is not a quick fix
* Is not a place for secrets
* Is not a long-term commitment
* Is not a place for selfish control
|Chad Wood , Director|